Thursday, December 1, 2011

Greetings, My Dear Void!

In one of my favorite movies, "You've Got Mail," (By the way, if you haven't seen it, watch it. It is fantastic. It'll make you smile.) Meg Ryan says to her 'anonymous chat-room buddy': "the odd thing about this form of communication is that you're more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings." So I suppose that right now this is just an oportunity for me to write down my "nothings" and allow others to read about it. I hope it will become a "something for me someday, as it will be made up of my thoughts, ideas, and -- in my opinion, most importantly -- dreams. Maybe it'll become "something" for you too, maybe even thought-provoking...may it be entertaining at the very least. Enjoy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment